Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Precious


Isn't he precious? It has been such a joy to watch each member of our family shower his/her love on Aaron. (yes, sometimes a bit too much, but I suppose that's to be expected). Each of the kids has their own ways of sharing friendship with him - and it's very sweet to watch. He interacts so much these days - grabbing for all toys (and anything else within reach), giggling at his siblings, following us with his baby blues all around the room, loving being played with, giving big smiles to all. I've enjoyed the cooler days and putting various overalls on him....there's something so cute about little boys in overalls! He's experiencing his first cold this week - and no teeth yet, but everything immediately goes to his mouth to be sucked on. He likes to reach out for Mama and always gives a grin to Daddy when he comes home from work. I think he's going to be a mover and a shaker...on the go - rolling or moving backwards or somehow able to get from one end to the other. Why is it that with the first child or two we were eager to have them crawl and get to the next developmental stage and with my fourth I think, "Oh! Let's just sit right here and play with toys! No need to move anywhere else!" :)

He is a precious blessing. What a joyful, splendid addition he has been to our home!

And yes, I will try to blog more consistently. Thanks for sticking with me in my absence. And thanks to Amy for the great pics. I am falling in love with that setting on her camera where the person is clear and the background is a touch blurry. She's such a good photographer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rhonda, what a sweet little guy you have! Aaron has really grown since we've last seen pics of him. I just wanted to reach in and give him some hugs. Thanks for sharing with us. Diane

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Rhonda! Maybe someday I will start a blog...

Bronya

Glidewell Family said...

What a cute little man and yes I love overalls on little boys too. It is so much fun to see older siblings dote over the little ones. Do you think this is why our younger sisters and brothers turn out to be so spoiled? I hope not because it is so beautiful to watch. Our little Cherokee shows her dislike for all the attention. I often have to protect her from all the petting hugs and kisses. Give Aaron a kiss from the Glidewells!

feather said...

oh wow I didn't know camera's had that setting! I am going to have to request something like that for christmas! =]

ps:I know how easy it is to get so busy with everything & not have time for blogger. I too have fallen victim. ;]