...for helping create this awesome collage! She is a whiz at Photoshop and photography. Thank you, Amy, for your generous gift of time spent helping us. I LOVE the collage and how it captures our crew. (I believe I've mentioned before that having a picture of all family members looking happy and at the camera is over-rated?! We tried a full family shot...this was FAR superior!)
3 comments:
We received your Christmas letter and picture yesterday, Rhonda and I love the picture collage too!! Thanks for including us each year in your Christmas mailing - it's fun to read and enjoy. Just think, next year we'll see another little Vanderwest. Thanks for your new address too. Diane
Hey Rhonda! Cute blog! I love that Seth wants to be a frog when he grows up. Too cute! I like Nathan's idea for a boy name...Timmy! :) You could use both of his ideas and name him Timmy Smart cookie...well, maybe not! I enjoyed our talk tonight, and I'm praying for you all as you move and add this new little one to your family. Love, Tracie
Rhonda!!
I LOVE the pictures. Amy really has a talent for photography! I also heard about your new house and i'm really excited for you guys. it will be so nice when the baby comes! Yeah for babies! You should know that i updated my blog too and this year i'm really going to try to stay on top of that. :D thanks for the little reminders...
I miss you. we should do lunch.
Christina
Post a Comment