Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Trip to the Portrait Studio...

...is always an adventure! I consider it my workout for the day, or perhaps week! Ken and I joined forces for this attempt to have all 3 of our precious, normally quite happy children look pleasant and joyful (individually and together). We were fairly successful!!! I did tell the photographer to snap Seth crying because I knew it would make me laugh later. We sure love these blondies! Enjoy this collage, thanks to Amy! :)

...if you're looking for a good time, just let me know and I'll have you meet us at our next photo session!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the latest pics of your beautiful kiddos, Rhonda!! So sweet to see, makes me smile when I see Seth looking so much like his grandpa Chuck! Have a fun summer. Love, Diane

Anonymous said...

Great photos!! They grow so fast.
Praying for a great time away for you guys.

Megan Manne said...

Wow, Rhonda, the kids are so big! They are all so sweet....I love how their personalities shine through even in their pics!