Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Snapshots -

Aaron - almost 4 months - such big blue eyes he has!
We sure like each other!
Snoozin' in my Hawaiian garb...
A typical Aaron look - he loves to grin!
Backyard camping
I got CHOCOLATE for my birthday!
Opening a birthday present
More pics to come after our week of camping!

3 comments:

Carolyn =^..^= said...

It's great to see you guys. I miss you. Thanks for posting all the photos. Hope you had a great time camping. Getting ready IS alot of work but worth it! Would you email me and let me know how you do that layout with your photos: text, photo, text, photo. This new blogger is having problems! Thanks.

Dawn said...

Hey I want to add to carolyns call for help!! I have been wanting to start a technology circle(bee) What ever you want to call it. But my Idea would be that we get together once every 4 to6 weeks and help each other out with our technical problems, maybe have some tech savey person come in as a guest once in a while.
would you be interested?
Dawn

Dawn said...

Rhonda, Just give us a call, You are more than welcome to come out and enjoy our lake any time! Although it is a bit weedy this year, you might want to wear water shoes!!!
Dawn